Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Contoh Descriptive Text 2

Enlightening Text My Beloved Cat

As we know ,most cat look so adorable ,so does my cat.My feline's name is Cuty. I named Cuty for the reason that she looks so adorable and make me continuously need to embrace her.Do you need to know regarding my feline ?

My Cuty has white and orange hide .It is so delicate .And make me continuously need to stroke it. She has blue eyes.Her tail is long.And she likewise has sharp tooth and obviously frightening me.The whishkers in her mouth make her si funy.

But,although she looks truly lovely and funny,when she was furious or need get her prey such as rodent, she is particularly unnerving me. Her paws is look so sharp and long.Her sound likewise update like tiger sound. I never methodology her when she is rankled.

But,when my Cuty back as ussual ,I go at her again ,and play her ear,her whishkers,her tail and she look truly revel in it.I cherish my vat to such an extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment