Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Contoh Descriptive Text 1

Spellbinding Text About My Mother

My mother is a grand individual. She is not tall yet not short, and she has wavy hair and tan. Her eyes shade are like nectar and her color skin shade light tan, and she has a lovely grin. Her weight preferences 120 lbs.

She is a truly kind individual. She is particularly beautiful, amicable, patient, and she cherishes to help individuals. I adore my mother, being as how she is a great sample to me. She cherishes being in the Church, and she adores sing and move as well.

She is a truly great squirt, wife and mother. She continuously deals with her crew. She loves her house to be spotless and arranged. She an exceptionally arranged individual, and all things in the house are in the perfect place. She doesn't like messes.

She continuously has a grin on her face. She is so sweet and dazzling. I like when I am setting off to slumber or went I wake up or when I am heading off to head off to certain places, she continuously give me a kiss, and when the family have an issue she constantly be with us to encourages us and to give all of us her adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment